How to enter:
- Follow @MHAHoldings
- Retweet competition post
- Like the competition post
5 sets of double Ster-Kinekor movie tickets. The gift voucher is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash and is subject to the specific terms and conditions of the specific voucher as determined by Cims South Africa which has no relation to MHA.
Closing date: All entries must be submitted by 23:59 on 22 November 2020.
This Competition is subject to the MHA Standard Competition Terms and Conditions which can be accessed on www.mhasa.co.za.
MHA Standard Competition Terms and Conditions
The Competition is promoted by MHA Management Holdings (Pty) Ltd, an Authorised Financial Services Provider FSP#10134 Reg No: 1996/011241/07 (“the Promoter” / “MHA”). These Competition Terms & Conditions set out the basis for participating in each Competition promoted by MHA. These terms and conditions are the official rules (the "Rules") of each Competition. Please take a moment to review these Rules. By your participation, you agree that these Rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter.
By entering or participating in the Competition you agree to these Rules.
1. The competition is conducted by the Promoter.
2. No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
3. This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
4. This competition is only open to participants aged over the age of 18 at the date of entry.
5. A person may enter as many times as they like, but can only win one prize.
6. If a participant contravenes these Rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the Competition.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
8. The Competition runs from the date of the post. Entries must be received by Promoter no later than the specified date on the Competition post during the Competition.
9. The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Income taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
11. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
12. Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Promoter will collect and use personal information about participants. The personal information collected will only be used for the purposes of this competition and for no other purpose. This Competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements and legislation governing the processing of personal information.
13. Acknowledgement that this give away is not endorsed or associated with Instagram and/or Facebook and/or any platform on which the competition is advertised or posted.
14. To enter the Competition, participants need to comply with the Rules of the Competition.
15. The winner will be randomly chosen via a certified method of selection, which selection is overseen by the Head of Legal, Risk and Compliance of MHA.
16. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
17. Entries reflected on Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
18. The prize winners will be notified by telephone, e-mail or any reasonable contact method.
19. The prize winners’ names will be published on the competition websites (including but not limited to Instagram & Facebook within 7 calendar days of the prizes being drawn.
20. The Promoter may (at its discretion or where required by law) provide or publish details of the winner(s) (name and county).
21. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize, with one of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
22. Prize winners may be invited to participate in publicity connected to this competition. By entering the Competition, you consent to the publication of your name in accordance and for the purpose indicated in this clause. Prize winners consent to their social profile links and photographs being used in any advertising and promotional material, which consent can be withdrawn at any time.
23. Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from willful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
24. There is no cost associated with entering the competition other than standard operator telephone, SMS or data costs, which costs will be for the account of the Participant.
Personal Data will be used for:
• Advertising and marketing purposes;
• Educational purposes;
• Providing you with notice on social media platforms, radio and media, of related products, services, promotions and events which may be of interest to you;
Personal data may be used to further purposes. Personal data obtained from you, including within your entry or provided as part of the entry submission process or during related administration.
This personal data for this Competition includes:
• name, contact details, image/likeness, voice;
• pictures and videos taken during related events;
MHA Privacy Policies available at https://mhasa.co.za/privacy-policy/ .
The Personal Data will be processed for the administration of the Competition. The Personal Data may also be processed for Further Purposes, including by Third Parties and/or any entity contracted by the Promoter to assist with the administration of the Competition.